ALEXANDRIA, VA – David Kaplan Chairman, Alexandria Transit Company’s Board of Directors has issued a letter and called for the Annual Meeting of the stockholders to be held on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at City Hall for the following purposes and to review the following items:
2. DASH Overview Presentation
3. DASH 2018 Year in Review
4. 2019 Project Highlights
5. 2019 Summer WMATA Shutdown
6. Alexandria Transit Vision Plan (ATV) Presentation
7. Such other business as may come before the meeting.
8. MEMORANDUM for the Honorable Mayor and Members of City Council. There are 9 members of the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors presents the following slate of nominees for election. The term will be for one year.
Yon Lambert (City T&ES designee)
Richard Laurence (City Manager designee)
Ian Greaves (City Finance designee)
9. OUTSIDE AUDITOR
By agreement with the City of Alexandria, ATC accounts are maintained by the City’s Department of Finance and are audited as a part of the City’s annual audit. If the City’s outside auditor is also ATC’s outside auditor, the ATC audit can be done without duplication of effort or cost. It is therefore recommended that the City’s outside auditor, currently Clifton Larson Allen, be designated ATC’s outside auditor.