Date(s) - 07/27/2019
12:00 am - 2:00 pm
Categories No Categories
On Saturday, July 27, the Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition of Alexandria (SAPCA) is hosting a Drug Take Back Day from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Individuals can drop off unused and expired medication at the following locations:
- Alexandria Police Department HQ (3600 Wheeler Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22304)
- Alexandria Fire Department (Fire Station 210, 5255 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria VA, 22304)
- First Baptist Church of Alexandria (2923 King Street, Alexandria VA, 22302)
- The Neighborhood Pharmacy of Del Ray (2204 Mt. Vernon Avenue, Alexandria, VA, 22301)
Can’t make it to this event? Alexandria’s newest permanent medication drop box is housed at Inova Alexandria Hospital (4320 Seminary Road). This drop box is located in the visitor’s lobby next to the cashier’s window. Medication can be dropped off here between 5 a.m. and 9 p.m. Another permanent drop box is located at the Neighborhood Pharmacy of Del Ray (2204 Mt Vernon Ave). Medication can be dropped off at this location during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
For further information, visit PreventItAlexandria.org