Date(s) - 05/10/2019
6:30 am - 11:00 am
Categories No Categories
Dunkin’ today announced it will host a grand opening celebration on Friday, May 10, to unveil its newest store in Alexandria located at 7710 Telegraph Road. Throughout the duration of the celebration, the store is offering guests a free Classic Donut with any purchase.*
Guests will be invited to enjoy photo opportunities with Dunkin’ mascots Cuppy and Sprinkles, an onsite DJ, product sampling and more. Additionally, Lee District Supervisor Jeffery C. McKay will join Dunkin’ franchisee network Dekk Group for a ribbon cutting ceremony at 9:00 AM.
The new restaurant will be open from 5AM to 9PM Monday through Sunday. The 1,600 square-foot location will employ approximately 20 crew members and will feature a convenient drive-thru, comfortable seating, free Wi-Fi and provide a welcoming environment for guests to enjoy Dunkin’ high-quality products in a friendly atmosphere.
* Free Donut excludes Fancies and Specialty Donuts.
Friday, May 10 | 6:30 AM – 11:00 AM
- 6:30 AM – Free Donut with any purchase begins
- 9:00 AM – Ribbon Cutting ceremony
Dunkin’ | 7710 Telegraph Road, Alexandria, VA 22315
- Interior and exterior of Dunkin’ store, including unique new store innovations and exclusive products
- Guests enjoying free donut with any purchase
- Dunkin’ mascots Cuppy and Sprinkles
- Official ribbon cutting to celebrate the new store opening
- Interviews with Dunkin’ franchisee
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced regular/decaf/flavored coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 13 years running. The company has more than 12,800 restaurants in 44 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.