Department of Community & Human Services (2525 Mt. Vernon Ave., Mt. Ida side door)
February 3 – April 14, Saturdays, 9 a.m. – Noon; Wednesdays, 6:30 – 8 p.m.
Who is eligible?
- Individuals with income up to $35,000
- Families with income up to $54,000
Please bring the following documents with you:
- Social Security card or ITIN letter for each family member
- Valid photo ID for taxpayer (and spouse if filing jointly) and all W-2s and 1099s
- Dependents’ income documents
- If you purchased health insurance through the marketplace, bring Form 1095-A
- 2017 end-of-year statements from other income sources (Social Security, bank interest, SSI, etc.)
- 2016 tax return, if available
- Record of expenses for tax credits and deductions (child care, education, savings, student loans, medical)
- Bring the account and routing numbers of the account where you would like your refunds deposited
In case of inclement weather, the program will be closed if the Alexandria City Public Schools are closed or if school activities are cancelled. Check the ACPS Hotline at 703.866.5300 or radio or TV broadcasts.