Alexandria, VA – It’s National Night Out, and that means an annual community wide celebration with free hotdogs, games, and a chance to meet Alexandria’s law enforcement and safety officers. It’s the 36th annual National Night Out, which is recognized across the country.
From 5 to 9 p.m., elected officials, city staff, and law enforcement will hang out in participating communities throughout the city. Also on display will be the Alexandria Police Department’s K-9 Unit, Motor Unit, Bike Patrol, Command Bus, Armored Personnel Carrier, and Crime Scene Mobile Lab.
National Night Out Locations
- 413 E. Howell Ave. | 5-9 p.m.
- 500 E. Luray Ave. | 6:30-9 p.m.
500 Block (entire block of East Luray between DeWitt and Leslie avenues)
- 1400-1600 Oakcrest Drive | 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- ARHA – Charles Houston Recreation Center | 5-8 p.m.
901 Wythe St. (parking lot)
- ARHA – Hopkins-Tancil | 5-8 p.m.
Ruby Tucker Family Center, 322 Tancil Court
- ARHA – Ladrey High Rise | 5-8 p.m.
300 Wythe St.
- ARHA – Princess Square | 5-8 p.m.
1500 Block of Princess St. (rear parking lot)
- ARHA – Quaker Hill Apartments | 5-8 p.m.
Quaker Hill Community Center, 1100 Quaker Hill Drive
- Arlandria | 5:30-8:30 p.m.
The Conservatory at Four Mile Run, 4109 Mt. Vernon Ave.
- Armistead Boothe Park | 5-7:30 p.m.
520 Cameron Station Blvd.
- Brent Place | 6-8 p.m.
375 S. Reynolds St.
- Brookville Seminary Valley | 5-8 p.m.
Polk Elementary School (5000 Polk Ave.)
- Canterbury Square | 6-8 p.m.
5201 Duke St. (between 20 & 22 Canterbury Square next to the pool)
- Clover-College Park Civic Association | 5-8:30 p.m.
1000 Vassar Drive (between Yale & Cambridge)
- Del Ray Citizens Association | 5-7:30 p.m.
Pat Miller Square — Corner of Mt. Vernon and Oxford avenues (at the farmers’ market site)
- Edsall Bluff Pool Deck | 6:30-9:30 p.m.
6135 Edsall Road
- Father Rankin House | 6-8 p.m.
314 Duke St. (courtyard)
- Green House Condominiums | 6-7:30 p.m.
5300 Holmes Run Parkway (Lobby)
- Hermitage | 4-6 p.m.
5000 Fairbanks Ave.
- Hume Springs Citizens Association | 5-8 p.m.
Hume Springs Playground Park,100 Dale St. (between W. Reed Avenue and Dale)
- Lennox Place at Sunnyside Courtyard | 6-8 p.m.
Courtland Circle (Lennox Place) Common Area (intersection of Charles Avenue, Shorter Lane and Courtland Circle)
- Lincolnia Hills | 6-8 p.m.
933 Moody Court
- Lloyd’s Apartments | 5-8 p.m.
800 Tennessee Ave. (in front of rental office)
- Lynhaven | 6-8 p.m.
Lynhaven Gateway Park (Rock Park), 101 Lynhaven Drive
- North Ridge Citizens Association | 5:30-8 p.m.
George Mason Elementary School, 2601 Cameron Mills Road
(Tarmac/playground area behind school)
- Park Place Condominiums | 6-8 p.m.
2500 N. Van Dorn St.
- Place One Condominiums | 6:30-8:30 p.m.
North Van Dorn St. / 5500 Holmes Run Parkway
- Potomac Yard | 6-8 p.m.
2400 Main Line Blvd. (main park off Main Line Boulevard next to Bluemont Avenue)
- Seminary Civic Association | 5:30-8 p.m.
1000 block of N. Quaker Lane (cul-de-sac at Woods Avenue/Place)
- Society Hill | 6-8 p.m.
3806 Vermont Court
- Stone Gate Foundation | 6-8 p.m.
4659 Kinsey Lane
- The Exchange at Van Dorn | 7-8 p.m.
4840 Eisenhower Ave. (next to the clubhouse)
- Townes at Cameron Parke | 5-7 p.m.
3827 Dominion Mill Drive (Watkins Mill Drive between Browns Mill and Cahill drives, in front of Tot Lot)
- Wakefield Tarleton Neighborhood | 6-8:30 p.m.
4500 Blk. Holmes Run Parkway between S. Jordan and S. Jenkins streets
- Warwick Village Citizens Association | 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Landover Park, 3301 Landover St.
- Watergate at Landmark Community Center | 6-8 p.m.
211 Yoakum Parkway (multipurpose court next to the tennis courts, behind Building 3, 307 Yoakum Parkway)
- West End Condominiums | 5-8 p.m.
16 S. Van Dorn St. (grassy area behind building)
Have a great night!