Alexandria, VA—In celebration of Alexandria’s Metrorail stations reopening following the summer Platform Improvement Project, Metro riders can enjoy special offers at participating Alexandria restaurants, shops, attractions and more September 9-15, 2019. Offers include a free Key to the City museum pass that can be used through the end of the year, plus free tours, extended happy hours, boutique discounts and hotel packages. Show your Metro SmarTrip card at participating locations to receive special offers.
Go to VisitAlexandriaVA.com/Metro for a growing number of offers, including:
- Free Key to the City museum pass, a $44 value that includes admission to 9 historic sites and a coupon for 40% off admission to George Washington’s Mount Vernon
- Free Discover Alexandria tours for guests under 18
- 20% off checks over $20 at Brabo Brasserie and the Tasting Room
- Extended Happy Hours at Theismann’s, Lena’s Wood-Fired Pizza & Tap and Mason Social
- $12 meal-and-beer specials at Murphy’s Irish Pub and Village Brauhaus
- 50% off a personal size pizza at Pizzeria Paradiso
- Complimentary appetizer at Trademark Drink and Eat
- 20% discount at Nicecream
- Discounts at The Dog Park, Bloomers, Vintage Mirage, and The Art League Gallery
- 50% off weekday entry at Scramble indoor play
- “Welcome Back to Metro” hotel packages at The Alexandrian and Morrison House
- 25% off Alexandria Symphony Orchestra’s opening night
- Free co-working day at The Garden
Find special offers at VisitAlexandriaVA.com/Metro.