ALEXANDRIA, VA—The Yates Family has been part of the Alexandria community for 56 years, and they “get it” that their neighbors and customers are worried about COVID-19 germs.
As a result, Yates Service, Inc. today announced the launch of Complimentary White Glove Vehicle Pickup & Delivery Service and Complimentary Full-Service Gas Pump Attendants.
“For more than half a century, Yates Service has kept a laser focus on providing convenience and an exceptional customer experience to our community and we have seen a lot of changes here, on what is now called ‘Yates Corner,'” says Jason Yates, President & CEO at Yates Service, Inc.
“Our businesses and our community have seen a lot in that time, and through innovation, understanding and constant communication with our customers and staff, we have survived and thrived.”
Details of services include:
- Complimentary White Glove Vehicle Pickup & Delivery Service at Yates Automotive – Yates Automotive team members will provide free local pickup and delivery of customers’ vehicles that require repair, maintenance and detailing services.
- Complimentary Full-Service Gas Pump Attendants at Yates Automotive – Yates Automotive’s Sunoco station in Del Ray/Old Town will provide the option of full service at the pumps at self-service gas prices. As always, Yates Automotive will continue to donate 2¢/gallon purchased to a local charity through their Give Your Two Cents program (now in its third year). March’s local charity is Make-A-Wish® Mid-Atlantic.
- Complimentary Free Pickup & Delivery Service at Yates Dry Cleaning – Yates Dry Cleaning provides free local pickup and delivery of customers’ dry cleaning and home goods orders.
- Food Delivery Service at Lena’s Wood-Fired Pizza & Tap – Yates-owned Lena’s Wood-Fired Pizza & Tap provides food delivery via UberEats and ChowNow as well as customer curbside pickup.
- Online Photo Estimates at Yates Collision – Yates Collision now offers online auto body repair estimating. Customers can easily send damage photos to Yates Collision from the convenience of their mobile device.
“Out of concern for our in-store customers, team members and their families, Yates Service has also enacted new protocols to promote health and safety. Although Yates Service businesses have always been known for their cleanliness, we’ll be working double and triple time to maintain a clean and healthy environment,” says Jason Yates.