Alexandria, VA — sculp’d, the innovative pilates studio in Old Town Alexandria, is hosting a special Outdoor Wellness Festival on Sunday, June 13, to introduce the groundbreaking EmSculpt Neo.
Developed for NASA astronauts to help with their muscle atrophy once back on Earth, the Emsculpt Neo is the only non-invasive technology to build muscle and eliminate fat.
At the Outdoor Wellness Festival, learn all about EmSculpt Neo, which can help you burn 30% fat and build 25% muscle. Participants who register will receive a live demo of the machine on their core or glutes! Anyone can stop by the event, but if you want to ensure a time and spot for the demo on the special Emsculpt Neo bus, book here.
In addition to learning about the Emsculpt Neo, meet these local wellness providers at the Outdoor Wellness Festival:
- Aiyana Atelier – Old Town’s newest aesthetic studio focusing on the art of keeping you endlessly beautiful. They offer botox, fillers, facials and so much more.
- Tom James – Clothing store that specializes in custom-tailored men’s clothing
- Your CBD Store – They are the largest hemp retailer in the United States and the exclusive home of award-winning, hemp-derived SunMed and Sunflora products.
- IAM Wellness – Nutrition consultant helping people become as healthy as possible through body, mind, and heart.
- Chloe Alexa – A life coach for self help lovers ready to level up.
- Fred Lieder – Professional, classically trained jazz, rock and blues improvisational Cellist and subcontractor that tours the DC area frequently
Visit the Outdoor Wellness Festival, hosted by sculp’d, on Sunday, June 13, 5-8pm, at The Loop, 215 No. Payne Street, Old Town Alexandria. For more information, email email@example.com