Alexandria,VA Neighbors and organizations in and around Mount Vernon Avenue are invited to share their thoughts about their community through a series of events this fall, including community conversations, a questionnaire, and informal pop-ups, as part of the first phase in the planning process to update the long range vision for the Arlandria and Del Ray Plans (including the 2005 Mount Vernon Avenue Business Plan and the 2003 Arlandria Action Plan). Your feedback will help us identify issues of importance and to develop the framework for the overall planning process to begin in 2020.
Please join us for one of the Community Conversations listed below, participate in the questionnaire online, and/or stop by one of our informal pop-ups. You can find more information on each of these by visiting the project webpage at alexandriava.gov/Planning.
Community Conversation in Arlandria
- Thursday, November 21, 7:30 p.m.
- Cora Kelly Elementary School Cafeteria, 3600 Commonwealth Ave.
- Meeting in Spanish with English translation
Community Conversation in Del Ray
- Thursday, December 12, 6:30 8 p.m.
- Mount Vernon Community School Cafeteria, 2601 Commonwealth Ave.
- Meeting in English with Spanish Translation