Monday, February 19 (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.): FREE ADMISSION
- ALL DAY: Experience the Revolutionary War in 4-D with Mount Vernon’s new revamped theater and step into Washington’s shoes in the new interactive “Be Washington” theater.
10 a.m. – 10:30 a.m: Presidential wreathlaying ceremony at Washington’s Tomb.
10 a.m. – 3 p.m: Tour the Washington Library during its annual open house.
- 10:30 a.m. – 11 a.m: “Official Observance of Washington’s Birthday” on the east lawn.
- 11:15 a.m.: A tactical and musical demonstration by the Old Guard Fife & Drum Corps and the Commander‐in‐Chief’s Guard on the Bowling Green.
- 1 p.m. – 1:30 p.m: Musical demonstration by the Old Guard Fife & Drum Corps.
- 1 p.m. – 3 p.m: Meet re-enactors from Washington’s world as they share personal stories about the first president.
- 3 p.m. – 3:30 p.m: Wreathlaying ceremonyat the Tomb.
Saturday, February 22 (9 a.m. – 4 p.m.): FREE ADMISSION
ALL DAY: Experience the Revolutionary War in 4-D with Mount Vernon’s new revamped theater and step into Washington’s shoes in the new interactive “Be Washington” theater.
- 10 a.m. – 12 p.m: General Washington greets his guests in the historic area.
11 a.m. – 11:30 a.m: Punch & Judy Puppet Show.
- 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m: Behind-the-Scenes of the Punch & Judy Puppet Show.
12 p.m. – 12:30 p.m: Punch & Judy Puppet Show.
- 1 p.m. – 1:45 p.m: Select readings and performance from Washington’s favorite play, Cato.
- 2 p.m: Birthday Cake with General Washington! Enjoy a free piece of birthday cake, while supplies last.
2:30 p.m: United States Air Force Strings perform in Robert H. Smith Auditorium.
- George Washington’s Mount Vernon
- Southern end of the George Washington Memorial Parkway
- Just 16 miles south of Washington, D.C.